Friday, November 21, 2008


Transit at Dhaka
Since the Bangkok flight was 2 hours late, this cut short my transit time at Dhaka to about 4 hours. After deplane, I went to the transfer desk immediately to obtain the next sector's boardng pass but was given a Biman token and asked to check 1 hour before departure time. The staff also issued me a Maslin Executive Lounge pass but when I arrived there, the door was unlocked but no staff was in there and light were turned off. Instead the shabby Biman lounge, the manager at the Sheraton Hotel Airport lounge managed to accept me there to enjoy better amenties and service. SQ, MH, EK, KU also use this lounge in Dhaka.I was later invited to join the delayed Hajj Saudi flight pilgrims to dine together in the dining hall at the airport. Quite an interesting experience.

0 Comments:

Habib add